- To access the evaluation: Please enter the same email address and emergency contact that you entered on your trip application.
- You will be directed to the next page which will be the entire evaluation.
- The number and scope of questions will vary depending on your volunteer type (veterinarian, veterinary student, technician, support volunteer, etc.)
- There is no time limit.
- All questions will have only one possible answer and are based entirely on the information available in the Volunteer Training Manual and the required outside reading referenced in the surgery section (Fossum).
- You may submit only one exam. Any additional submissions will not be scored.
- Once you submit your answers, you will be directed to a page confirming we have received your submission. You should receive an automated email with your results within 24 hours.
- We necessarily take this training very seriously. You must achieve a score of at least 80% in order to participate in your scheduled trip. A score of less than 80% will result in being removed from all trip rosters for 3 months, at which time you would be eligible to apply again for future trips.
- If you have any problems viewing or taking the evaluation contact us prior to the deadline for your clinic.
- Please note: While scores are due at least 30 days prior to your scheduled trip, the purpose of the evaluation is to be sure that all volunteers are familiar with our protocols and are prepared to function in the clinic. Please review the materials again before your trip to be sure that the information is fresh in your mind so that you can utilize and build on this knowledge in the clinic setting.